<body>

Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy.

Busyness robs me away.
Wished I was never busy.
Sacrifices.
Hurts.
Emotional Baggages.
Unhappiness.

Embedded within my heart. OUCH.

Lord, I need to forgive..
Lord, I need forgiveness..

"heal my heart and make it clean,
open up my eyes to the things unseen.
show me how to love like You loved me.
break my heart for what break Yours,
everything for Your kingdom's cause,
as I walk from here to eternity."

Psalm 56:3-4 " But when i am afraid, I will put my trust in You. I praise God for what He has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me?"

Psalm 56:8 "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book."


it was recorded.
0 huggies

Post a Comment

12:59 AM




&; Flushed

The Red Cheek Toilet Queen

YI

April 15th

RGPS | STC | NJC | NTU
B2 | SHASH | HUH | eNTUsiast | JRB |
| RAGE | STORM | THE PSK

<3: | GOD | MONKEYS | RED | MANGO | STRAWBERRIES | OREO CHEESECAKE | NETBALL | FLOORBALL | EARRINGS | NECKLACES | BAGS | HEELS |

N: | LIZARDS | ... ...

* * *

&; Things to do for the rest of 2009

1. Cook!
2. Learn how to cook from grandma.
3. Learn how to cook from mummy.

Still thinking.. =)

* * *

&; Aloha!

.

* * *

&; Daily Digest

* * *

&; Rewind

* * *

&; Credits

  • xtin. the cj style
  • b2. my other half
  • Image
  • Blogger
  • Tagboard
  • Photobucket
    (c) Neecolt 2006.
    Style Code by Rimmel
    edited the style code.